“To help students gain practical exposure to real-world projects, become competent and ethical professionals while continuing their education.”
6 months have gone by since Point10 started making the first impression in the corporate, education and student hemispheres with certain ideas, goals and visions in mind. Let us just rewind back in time and go through this roller coaster ride for the past 6 months to see where we are at in terms of achieving certain success moments:
February – 2009
- Idea To Create A Books Portal
- Support From Leading Entrepreneurs And Educationists
- Team Building
- Featured In Leading News Dailies
- Point10 started in a Cyber Cafe !
- Diamond Workers Step Forward For Funding Books !
- Formation of Management Team (Jatin Chaudhary(Ahd),Hiren Panchasara(US), Parth Shah(Ahd), Jinesh Shah (Jamnagar) and Samkit Shah(US))
- Selection of student coordinators from top 10 engineering colleges from Gujarat
- Invited by FYSE, China To Nominate Point10 In Asia-Pacific Future 100 Leader Project
- Point10 ties up with a Large Enterprise and gets the Office space in Ahmedabad
- Point10 Model: 4 Flagship projects (Books10.org, Projects10.org, Education10.org, Jobs10.org) and 3 Business Groups (Business Consulting Group, Software Development Group, Event Management Group)
- First Major Point10 Event attended By 250+ Students
- Leading corporate houses come forward to support Team Point10
- Selected amongst Top 20 Young Entrepreneurs from all over India In Yourstory.In MPEC 2009 Contest!
- Visited Nirma University , DA-IICT(Gandhinagar), Atmiya Insititute of Technology (Rajkot), GLS (Ahd), and NIMCJ (Ahd) to share Point10 vision.
- Now Point10 is a group of 50+ young professionals and 250+ students revitalizing the Education Eco-system !
- Announcement of Point10 Accolades to be given to student leaders in Point10 for their contributions.
With so much of rains in recent months Point10 clouds are now clearing up and bringing in the splendid sunshine of success, progress and more importantly a noble cause on the right path.
Stay tuned for more updates to come from the month of October.
Point10 Solutions Team